Blassic. Command line options.
Last modified: 10-feb-2004.
- -a n1[,n2]
- Auto number values. n1 is the first line number to be used, n2 the
increment. Stablishes the values for the system vars AutoInit and AutoInc.
- Set all compatibility flags to 1. Useful only for testing.
- Ajust several system vars to Amstrad CPC Basic compatibility.
- Detach from console.
- --debug level
- Set the debug level to level, the value is asigned to the
DebugLevel system var and is used by the IF_DEBUG instruction.
- -e command
- Execute command and exit. Must be the last option. You
must take care with the quoting conventions of your shell.
Example in unix whith sh:
blassic -e 'print "Hola" '
- Adjust several system vars to GW Basic compatibility.
- Convert line feed to carriage return in INKEY$ and GET in text
mode in unix.
- -m mode | widthxheight
- Mode. Executes MODE mode or MODE "mode" or MODE width, height
If -d is also used -d will be placed before -m.
- -p list of expressions
- Print each of the expressions with the PRINT instruction.
- Rotate 90 degrees all graphics modes. Useful on PDAs. Arrow keys
are also rotated.
- Adjust several system vars to Spectrum Basic compatibility.
- -x keyword
- Exclude keyword from the list of Blassic keywords. Useful to execute
a program that uses a Blassic keyword as variable name. Can be specified
several times to exclude more keywords.
- Used as program name means read the program form standard input.
That's all folks!